Monday 25 November 2019

New Challenge

As many of you know for the last two and half years I have been working in the MAF Cairns Support office in the HR department.  In August of this year our valued HR Manager left to move onto another ministry.  Since then I have been helping to cover some of this role.  We ran a recruitment campaign to find another suitable candidate but to cut a long story short we came up short.  After much consideration and chats with God and my family I applied for the role.  As of 2 December 2019 I will be the new HR Manager for the Asia Pacific Region.  This is a God sized job and am thankful it is a team effort.  I look forward to what God has in store for our department in the weeks and months ahead and what we can achieve together.  I would value your prayers as I embark on this challenge and that God would give me the wisdom and discernment I need.  Thanks to all of you who keep us in your prayers.

No comments: