Saturday 13 September 2008

Rainy Season

We are in the midst of rainy season at the moment. Phew can it rain!!!! The other day I was coming back from a friends house with Zara in the MAF van. (our car was out of service awaiting a new battery). As I was going up one of the hills the van started to slide and the wheels were spinning. It took about 10 trys before I managed to make it up the hill. Zara was sitting next to me and she kindly advised me..."Mummy we should just go back to Ilonka's (friend) house and sleep there for the night.." Thankfully once I managed to get it into 4WD we made it up the hill. When we got to the top of the hill we both thanked the Lord for a successful mission through the mud. Please pray for our pilots during this season of rain and storms that they would have wisdom and an alertness to juggle all the necessary decisions that need to be made. Also I would value your prayers for driving on the roads especially when taking Joshua and Zara to school that we would have safe passage. I will try and take some photos this week so you can get a better idea of the conditions ;)

No comments: