Saturday 28 June 2008

Bob's Helicopter





A couple of weeks ago we were able to reconnect with a friend of ours who used to work with the MAF Kenya programme. Bob and Jacqui Gillan are now back in the UK but Bob does some contract work with helicopters. Joshua and Zara were given the treat of going down to see Bob's helicopter while he was doing some contract work in Uganda. They enjoyed it a lot especially as Joshua's loves planes and helicopters...good thing seen his dad is a pilot :)

A couple of years ago I was able to fly with Bob in one of the helicopters from MAF's airstrip to Entebbe. Unfortuntely Joshua didn't like the noise so he wouldn't come with me. He stayed on the ground with Simon and watched me fly away. Zara doesn't remember but she was on that flight as I was pregnant with her at the time!! :)

1 comment:

Cydil said...

Hey Pammy!
I've been following your blog on my Google Reader screen so I didn't see you had changed your banner! Love the new family photo!
Someday our girlies will get to play together... I can't wait for that time.
Take care,
Cydil