Tuesday 11 March 2008

Another year older and a bike :)


Last Saturday I aged another year. Joshua and Zara gave an excellent rendition of Happy Birthday. Zara had a difficult time not leading me to the freezer where Simon had made me a birthday cake. She was told to keep it a secret but she was just bursting to tell me. She was, however, glad to be able to help me blow out the candles and get stuck into the chocolate icing.

I got a bike for my birthday which is supposed to help me stay fit. After going out on the roads near our house (dirt roads) I feel the bumps and holes are instead going to shake the life out of me.

On Sunday we went down to Kajjansi (MAF's airfield). The kids had their bikes too so we all had fun zooming up and down the airstrip. Although Zara was more keen to ride on the back of mine until she got distracted and joined Simon in jumping on the newly constructed termite hills.

1 comment:

bug seth tua pip said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Sounds like a fun celebration, bikes and bumps included.