Wednesday 25 January 2017

It's time for school

Joshua and Zara started their new school on Monday.  So far they are enjoying the experience and making some friends.  They seem to be taking all the newness in their stride as they figure out how it all works.  Thanks to all of you who have been praying for them.  God has been preparing the way and we are grateful.

Yesterday Joshua came home with some Maths homework.  I took one look at it and said if you have any questions then ask your Dad because I have no idea.  Thankfully he didn't need much help at all and he taught me a thing or two.

Zara is loving her drama class and art class.  She had a lot of joy when she explained what they were doing.  I wonder who she took the love of drama from....it sure wasn't me.  (haha)  She is also studying Japanese so we might have some fun with that.

Zara is in her PE kit and Joshua in his "normal" uniform


Zara in her "normal" uniform and Joshua in PE kit.  The challenge is no sandals and they need to wear closed shoes.  I wonder if its because we live in Jurassic Park (haha).  Something these "African kids" will need to get used to.

No comments: