Thursday 8 May 2014

Time to celebrate and a course

This past week I handed in all my papers to the University of West Scotland for final grading.  I have officially finished my diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with an A grade from the tutor.  It all still needs to go before the board for final grading but I am just glad I made it and passed. 

My brain, at times, felt like a washing machine on full spin.  Thankfully it is now down to a gentle slow spin :)  So what is next?  Good question!  I won't be signing up for anything before September as there are too many other things going on.

However, this coming week Member Care Kampala (of which I am apart of)  is offering a course in:-

"Helping others through conflict - Basics in Conflict, Coaching and Mediation"

Do you ever find yourself listening to a friend or peer in conflict and wondering how you can help?   Conflict in ministry, work, and family life are some of the top reasons people leave missions, leave ministry, and leave the church.    Learn biblical principles and practical ways of helping others resolve conflicts and bring genuine peace to the relationships around them.   Learn to help others assess the key issues, alter their perspectives, and move forward in constructive ways toward genuine reconciliation and peace.  This 2 day training will engage you in learning and practicing your ability to be peacemaker in the lives of others.
Please pray for this course that all who attend will be encouraged and feel better equipped to handle conflict in the future because of the insights and tools offered on this course.

No comments: