Friday 5 April 2013

Yes we still have children......

It has been a while since I have posted any photos of Joshua and Zara of which I have no real excuse except I need to get my camera out more :)  Below are some photos we took in Jinja last week when we escaped from Kampala for a couple of nights.  Excuse the quality of them as we left without our camera and had to use our phones....maybe it was the excitement of being able to get away for a couple of nights that made us absent minded.  Anyway you can get an idea of some of the things we enjoyed together.

 
Looking forward to getting in the pool 


Joshua and Zara were so happy that Simon could go swimming again with them.  They laughed and laughed.
 
 
Taking a water break by the lake before zooming through the villages again


Joshua looks like a "boda boda" (motorbike taxi) driver in Kampala taking a nap on his motorbike


Family picture of us all with the River Nile behind.  I had an issue with my helmet lying squint and my suit being too big.....but so worth it :)


It is difficult to see in this photo unless you blow it up a bit but Simon and Zara are mud splattered.  Zara loves going on with Simon because she knows he will zoom through the puddles and get them both very dirty.  At one point all I could hear was her giggling and laughing behind me....she loved every minute of it.  It was a joy to hear.


One of the many puddles Simon and Zara enjoyed!
 

I think the expression and action says it all
 

What do you think of Zara's shiny gold boots...quite the outfit
 

J and Z - best pals walking back from the coffee shop where we had dinner.
 

Some furry friends came to visit whilst eating dinner....one of the monkeys was just above our heads and Simon creeped up on it and gave it the fright of its life....we didn't see that one again :)

No comments: