Thursday 3 November 2011

Bunny Update




As you will know from a previous post that we have bunnies.  We thought we had 5 babies but it turns out we only have 4 but that is enough to keep up going I can tell you.  Joshua and Zara love them and they get cuddled and kissed at any free moment.  Some of  J and Z's friends come over to play with them too so they have a been a source of great entertainment.  It is difficult not to get attached to them because they are so cute and mischievous.  I will let you enjoy the photos and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Emmaroo said...

Hey!! The kids are growing!! I love reading about what's going on with you, Pam. :) The bunnies...adorable!
Love you!

Emmaroo said...

Hey the kids are growing and I miss them SO much!! I love reading about what y'all have been up to. Miss you Pam!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!