Friday 28 March 2008

Bed Friends


Zara has, in the past, had a tendency to wander through to the guest bedroom and crawl into bed beside my Mum when she has come to visit. Thankfully she hasn't done that with any of our other guests. Anyway last night Joshua and Zara went to bed, as usual, in their own beds. About an hour later I had this feeling that something wasn't right down the hallway. I went to investigate. I went into Zara's room to find an empty bed. No Zara and no dolly. I then headed to Joshua's room. As you will see from the above picture she was in beside Joshua with both of them fast asleep. Joshua and Zara get on well together most of the time but this was taking it to a deeper level - sharing the same bed!!! Just as Simon lifted Zara out of Joshua's bed Joshua fell out of bed. Thankfully he didn't hurt himself but just crawled back in again. What a couple of monkeys we have!!

2 comments:

Kami Rice said...

What a great photo and story!

Cydil said...

adorable!