Wednesday 31 October 2007

Another Challenge.....

Unfortunately our email/internet connection is still down due to some problems in the office. This is not our only challenge as our computer has crashed. Thankfully it turned on once more so we could get some of our files off of it. We are looking to purchase one from the States and hope to have it brought over sometime in January all going well. I am currently doing this post in the office and has taken me at least double the time than normal due to a very slow computer. Bear with us in the next couple of months if you don't hear from us as regularly.

2 comments:

Kami Rice said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear this news! Partly because it means I probably can't look forward to having any fish thrown at me for a little while. ;-) I guess that will give me a chance to build up some ammunition. So, today I'm throwing a jacaranda tree at you. ;-)

Mama in Uganda said...

We are happy to bring the laptop over for you the first of Feb.. Please do let us know! Love, Summer