Tuesday 8 May 2007

Who needs Bob the Builder when you have Joshua

As I have mentioned before there are always fix it jobs in and around the house to be done. The job that has been pending for a while was the posts on our car port. 4 out of 6 are rotten and need to be replaced before the whole car port comes crashing down. Simon and Joshua got to work yesterday on it. Simon allowed Joshua to use some of the tools which made him feel like a big boy.

Zara on the other hand liked climbing up to the top of the ladder when no-one was looking. I don't have a picture of that as I was more concerned about getting her down. She is quite the girl. Don't know where she gets her adventuresome spirit from?????? The picture of her above is a rare occasion....her relaxing in a chair. It lasted about 10 minutes before she was off on another mission with her dolly.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi...interesting blog.....I was in Kampala a couple of years ago and in the MAF headquarters with my Dad, an old MAFer...... is that how you say it? MAFer??!!

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

Yes you are right with MAFer!! What is your Dad's name? What brought you to Kampala?

Rebecca said...

My Dad's name is Stuart King (well, really Stuart Sendall-King) and we came to Kampala for MAF stuff...we went also to Kenya , Tanzania and the Sudan!

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

I remember that visit. Can't believe its already 2 years. Time flies. You had quite the MAF whirlwind tour if I remember rightly.